Please follow these details closely on how to enter your QC data onto the CueSee website.
Samples are mailed to participants every monthly.
The QC sample is bovine serum and must be analysed on the day of receipt. Parameters included are;
Biochemistry: Sodium, Potassium, T. Protein, Albumin, Bilirubin, Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Phosphorus, Glucose, ALP, ALT, and Amylase.
Haematology: WBC, RBC, HB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT.
- VetScan users select “other” as species and use a comprehensive profile.
- Vettest users select “bovine” as species and use a GHP and Vetlyte
- Haematology QC’s should be run as a “CONTROL”
- Large analyser users run the sample for the tests listed above.
- If you have any questions contact the head office on 01904 488507 – or alternatively email
Internet Result Entry
- Go to www.cuesee.com and you will see the Eurotrol home page
- Click on CueSee® (previous version)
- Log in fields are at the top right of the screen. Enter your user name: normally the first 4 or 5 letters of your practice name (excluding “the”)
- Enter your password – your postcode (lower case without spaces)
- Your participant details will appear on the screen
- Click on “Results”
- Select sample – Select current month from drop down menu
- Sample received on – Select date of receipt of sample from drop down menu
- Result – From the drop down menu above RESULT select “ALL”
- Default result ID – VetScan users enter the Lot No. of the comprehensive profile used. Other instrument users enter VETQC01, where 01-12 is the month. Enter date of analysis via drop down menu, and name of person doing the test. This information will automatically be transferred to the other fields.
- Performed by – enter your name (first or last)
- Enter your test results in the result field for each test
- Check you entries
- Click on the “UPDATE” icon at the bottom of the screen
Data analysis is available on or after the date shown at the top of the results screen just above the sample received field. Log on as in steps 1 to 5 above and click on Reports.